SKC'S SILKS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement Skcs silks may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time This policy is effective from September25, 2016.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOURS
- Your Name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic Data such as postcode, Address & Age etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We entail this information to understand your requirements and provide you an enhanced service.
- To improve our website performance.
- Developing & improving products and services to meet your needs.
- To manage a contest, promotion, survey.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To improve customer service.
- We may occasionally send product promotion emails.
How do we secure your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have secure the information transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information for our promotional information. We will never share your information with a third party.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
Consent To This Agreement